9 Applications Per Year
- Post-emergence herbicide to address actively growing weeds.
2) Fungicide treatment as a preventative for fungus..
3) Slow release fertilizer to begin feeding the lawn and a spot spray for actively growing weeds.
4)Pre-emergence application to address warm season weeds and a Post-emergence to address active weeds.
5) Spot spray for weeds and apply an insecticide as needed as well as a slow release fertilizer.
6) Spray for summer weeds as well as a slow release fertilizer.
7) Fall Pre-Emergence Application to address cool season weeds. Spot spray for broadleaf weeds and a fungicide to prevent large patch.
8) Low nitrogen high potash/potassium fertilizer to prepare lawn for winter. Fungicide treatment as a preventative for large patch..
9)Maintenance application. Spot spray for weeds and apply fungicide as needed.